Buy a good
During an appointment or a visit to one of our real estate agencies, we will be at your disposal in order to best meet your request, advise you and inform you about your rights, financing as well as the procedure to follow when buying a property.
After the negotiation comes an important step for the buyer, the realization of the purchase by signing the sales contract. This sales contract will be drawn up by us, explained in great detail for your complete understanding.
As part of the transaction in France, the purpose of the law is to protect the purchaser by measures such as: the right of withdrawal or reflection period 7 days after the signing of any contracts or preliminary sales contracts , the surface certificate, the search for asbestos and lead, the parasitic state as well as the technical diagnosis and the maintenance book kept by the building manager and which can be consulted on simple request by the purchaser . The notary will be responsible for the transfer of property through the formalities he has carried out (search for property, cadastre, town planning, easements, mortgages, trustee questionnaire?) And by collecting funds from the purchaser. After the authentic deed, you will be the owner of the property and we are committed to helping you in the following steps: - change of EDF / GDF and water company subscriptions - take out a multi-risk housing contract.
To make this process easier for you, several solutions are available to you:
- You can consult our website giotto.fr
- Visit us in order to target your search as best as possible
- Send us your request by e-mail, a selection will be sent to you
- Contact us to receive the Optimal Magazine for free sales offers in Menton and Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, published every 3 months.
Sell a property
You own a property and you want to sell it, why not contact a professional who will be able to inform and advise you in this process.
Without obligation on your part and free of charge, we are ready to give you an appraisal of your property in order to give you a notion of the value of the real estate market.
The owner by signing the mandate of sale entrusts a mission to the real estate agent who must do everything possible to lead to the sale of the property, in this spirit, we offer the following services:
- As part of the Optimal group and Giotto agencies, 22 real estate agencies from Menton to Bordighera will offer your property while remaining your only point of contact.
- Distribution of your property on our website giotto.fr (6,500 site visits per month)
- Numerous French and Italian advertising media
- Publication of your property on Optimal Magazine published every 3 months and distributed in Menton and Roquebrune-Cap-Martin (35,000 copies distributed free of charge).
- Display of the property in the window.
- Collaboration with Italian colleagues.
When the sale is completed by us, we guarantee the owner to take the necessary or mandatory steps provided by law (establishment of certificates and various attestations) for the drafting of the sales contract. The seller will be informed of his rights and obligations when reading this contract and we will ensure, in partnership with the notary, the follow-up of the file. After signing the authentic deed, we undertake to terminate the various subscriptions and the home insurance contract.